Lower Back Pain Treatment in Beverly Hills
Lower back pain is a condition that occurs when pressure is put on the muscles and vertebrae of their lower back. At Chiro-Integrative Health Center in Beverly Hills, we use chiropractic care to treat patients suffering from lower back pain.
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
There are many reasons that people in Beverly Hills experience lower back pain. Some of the most common causes include:
- Career - Many patients experience low back pain because of the activities that they engage in at work. Poor ergonomic conditions in the work place can lead to injury and pain.
- Posture - Poor posture puts pressure on the spinal cord, leading to subluxations and back pain.
- Injury - Injury to the lower back can cause chronic pain if not properly addressed.
Typical Symptoms of Lower Back Pain
Typical symptoms of low back pain include:
- Pain in the lower half of the body.
- Tingling and numbness in the legs.
- Difficulty twisting and lifting items.
- Limited mobility.
How to Diagnose Low Back Pain
Diagnosis of lower back pain starts with the patient. Many patients know when they've been experiencing pain in the lower back, but the challenge can be determining the cause. We help patients determine the cause of their back pain, whether their back pain is happening as a result of poor ergonomics, poor lifting techniques or for other reasons.
Each patient that comes to our clinic with low back pain starts with a consultation to discuss activities and behaviors that could lead to low back pain. We follow up with an examination of the vertebrae. We look for subluxations, herniated discs and other injuries that could cause low back pain.
How Our Chiropractor Will Evaluate and Help Treat Your Injury
At Chiro-Integrative Health Center, we use the following techniques to help our patients manage their pain:
- Spinal Adjustment - During the spinal adjustment process, we realign the vertebrae and reduce pressure on the spinal cord. Spinal adjustment helps the body heal from injuries and reduces pain from subluxations, a condition that occurs when the spinal column puts pressure on the vertebrae.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy is a technique that we use to improve circulation around the damaged and injured parts of the body.
- Yoga - Yoga helps to strengthen the muscles of the back and reduce stress. Over time, yoga can help reduce pain and reduce the chances of a future injury.
- Life Coaching - Life coaching is a technique that helps patients avoid injuries through modifications to their behavior.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Beverly Hills
At Chiro-Integrative Health Center in Beverly Hills, we help patients experiencing lower back pain to realign their vertebrae, recover from injuries and avoid behaviors that cause low back pain. For patients who experience chronic back pain, we help them to manage their condition without pain medications or invasive surgeries. If you experience low back pain in Beverly Hills, contact us for an appointment. Call us at (310) 859-7696.